9/18/2007

Mea Culpa!

I must correct an error of omission. John is rightly distressed that I failed to mention his exceptionally succulent Honey Roast Chicken that he made for us in his slow-cooker (also called a crock pot by the way - the slow-cooker that is, not John) when we were in England. But, however wonderful his mastery of the slow-cooker, he has a very selective memory when it comes to who wins at scrabble - and we are now basking in glorious sunshine so the curse has lifted! See John's comment on my previous blog!

Don't forget that tomorrow is Jane's thirtieth birthday. Please leave congratulatory messages on her blog (link to the right under Interesting Sites).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I know who the REAL winners in this world are don't we John??!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so much at your post, and have taken to calling John "crock pot"! Have a fabulous time on the next leg of your trip! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!