8/20/2013

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 14



So here is today's question on Natalie Sisson's 30 Day Blog Challenge, "What are two key ways you could use the habits of a millionaire to monetize your blog in the next month?"

To enable us to find out about the habits of Millionaires, we listened to a podcast interview between Natalie and Jamie Tardy of Eventual Millionaire. She makes a living by interviewing people who have made serious money, and sharing the secrets of their success. The podcast made fascinating listening, and made me realise how I could become an 'eventual millionaire' myself.

The two main points I gleaned today were: Millionaires make money through hard work, making the most of every opportunity that comes their way, and providing a service to their clients. So the two key ways I can use these are:

Hard Work


Nothing comes easy in life. Forget all those offers of making millions over night with a magic formula. You need a commitment to your cause to ensure a continuous forward motion towards your goal. This attitude will help me build my blog and make regular posts to ensure my clients will keep coming back.

Provide a Service

Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company said, “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large." He built his empire on people's need for cars. I will build my empire on the older generation's need to make a new beginning after years of work, and enjoy life, wherever they want, while generating the funds to do it.

However, I also discovered a third way that can help me to monetise my blog. Maximise all opportunities that come your way. "Ask and you shall receive. Knock and it will be opened unto you." For me, this translates into putting myself out there and talking to people. Telling them about what I do and how I can help, and maybe see if they can help me. Who knows what a simple idea from someone else can spark. I wouldn't be doing this now, if Natalie hadn't thrown out her challenge.

 30 day challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!