8/08/2013

My 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 3

The question we must answer in today's 30 Day Blog Challenge is:
"What’s your definition of freedom in business and adventure in life?"


One of the more unusual things I did this year, was to photograph
camel wrestling in Bodrum, Turkey, with photographer Arjen Zwart.

This year I have been to the Upper Hunter Valley in Australia, to spend time with family; to Bodrum, Turkey, to photograph camel wrestling; to Crete on a tour of archeological sites; to Southern Bulgaria, looking for evidences of Ottoman history; to Lake Maggiore in Italy (twice) to visit family; to Manchester, England for a wedding; and taken numerous photography treks throughout Istanbul; - and I still have more places to go before the year ends. So my definition of freedom in business, is to be able to go to wherever, whenever I want, and still manage to make an income sufficient enough to support my lifestyle. To do this I will have to set up my business in such a way that it can be run from anywhere, otherwise it wouldn't be viable!

As to the adventure aspect, my life is one long adventure, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Hopefully my lifestyle will inspire other retirees to get up off the couch, and explore the world, while they still have the time and energy to enjoy it.


30 day challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!