8/11/2013

My 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 6



Of course, I could make a total mess of this, but I am confident that Natalie will put me right!

Today's challenge is to decide, "What are my three priorities for the next 30 days 
that will move me closer towards living life on my own terms?"

That's easy! I actually have more than three, as I intend to have a professional website that I run as a business.

1 Sign up to a web hosting service
2 Choose my domain name
3 Sign up to Wordpress.org
4 Choose the design for my site
5 Design a favicon
6 Design my home page.

I have been wanting to do this for ages, but until I signed up for Natalie's 30 Day Blog Challenge, I didn't have the courage. At last, I can see my way, and I am sure Natalie's challenge will help me through it. I have also bought her book, which is revealing even more ideas that will give structure to my business.

So, here goes! Wish me luck those positive people out there, and if you don't think it is possible for me to succeed, don't tell me, because I don't want to know. ( Any negative comments will be deleted anyway!)

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, this is a piece of cake for you! I have never met such a marvellously upbeat person like you! Do whatever you want to do! You can do it!! Your photography is fantastic and I particularly admire the way you have gone all out to advance it. You'll have to show me the way. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Claudia! You know I will always share everything, especially with you. Thanks for your support. I might be going out on a limb, but I am going to try! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great you'll be launching your own website soon. I actually just launched my yesterday! Eek...really exciting times... best of luck fellow 30 Day Blog Challenger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, Olivia. It's quite a scary step. Congratulations on your new site, may it have every success!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your thoughts on any aspect of my blog.

Press Centre

Press Centre
I couldn't resist this one!